Made 2 Move has a multitude of programs for the soccer athlete whether you need 1on1 performance training, or rehabbing an injury. Maybe you’ve done rehab but haven’t quite got back to 100% on the field. We can help! Our programs are catered specifically to our athletes sport and our athletes specific issues. We have the time, energy, and knowledge to give you that personal sport specific care you need!
Are you having issues or pain on the field? Get a full evaluation from a physical therapist that understands athletes!
We all know there are risks to any sport with soccer commonly see ACL sprains, ankle sprains, concussions, and hamstring pulls. Our program educates the athlete while improving on-field performance and overall strength and conditioning. We cannot prevent injury completely but we can definitely reduce the risk, improve strength, and improve performance. Why not work on all 3 at the same time! We not only work on strength and conditioning but take a look at all the stresses on and off the field to improve recovery and performance for instance sleep quality, nutrition, and proper hydration.
How will your athlete benefit from this program?
- Learn neuromuscular exercises to help keep the injury bug away.
- Improve performance and strength on and off the field.
- Learn how to optimize recovery
- Enhance overall flexibility and athleticism
Why Made 2 Move Physical Therapy?
- We are a physical therapist and strength coaches. We can identify movement dysfunction and optimizing performance.
- We utilize the most effective evidence based exercises to address the needs of our athletes.
- We understand what it takes to recover properly in order to reduce the risk of injuries.
- We offer a unique blend of the latest physical therapy, strength and conditioning, and sports performance techniques together!
Find out about our latest sports performance packages! We are located in a gorgeous, state of the art facility right on Daniel Island. Treat your body like an athlete and get the care you deserve!
Each session is catered specifically to the athlete’s needs but here is our general template to each performance training session. We make sure each minute is utilized to its fullest and we educate you to give the tools to do this stuff on your own!
- Warm Up
- Corrective Exercise – Individual Specific/Hands on training
- Mobility/Flexibility Training
- Strength Training
- Conditioning, Sport Specific
- Balance & Reactive Training
See what local soccer coach Alex Voelker had to say!
My good friend, Yves Gege, has been a pivotal part of my successful personal recovery from sports related injuries and surgeries. He is a teacher and a natural coach. His focus and ability to teach players what to do on their own and how to progress further as an athlete is truly top-notch! I have watched him work with soccer players to develop fantastic habits in learning recovery methods and sports injury prevention. After having Yves attend a few sessions with my teams, I saw my players getting stronger and having less injuries as they incorporated his methodology and philosophy in their pre and post training/game workouts.